Value Added Scope and Reporting Structure:
Personnel within the Value-added area under the direction of the Lead, mask, unmask, inspect and pack finish-coated parts. These parts are typically finish or semi-finish machined products that require special area masking to protect specific profiles or areas. Individuals are also responsible for setting up and organizing the work area, counting and recording during packaging, inspecting customer parts and bringing all discrepancies to the attention of the Lead or Quality Assurance.
- Masks finish or semi-finished parts.
- Unmasks finish-coated parts.
- Inspects customer parts.
- Uses materials such as dunnage, skids, foam and newsprint to pack parts according to the manufacturing routing.
- Reports counts to Lead Packer.
- Sort defective parts and informs Quality Assurance.
- Keeps work area organized and clean for each job and production run.
- Complies with safety rules and regulations to insure a safe work environment.
- Assists in unloading and masking as required.
- Other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Requires the use of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Other Required Skills:
- Must work well with others.
Working hours: 2:00 p.m. – 12 a.m. Monday through Thursday.
Starting $12.00 / hour based on experience
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401k with match