Loader Scope and Reporting Structure:
A Loader, under the direction of the Lead Loader, loads customer parts for coating as scheduled, masks parts as required, loads tooling in designated cubes or racks as required, dissembles tooling and hooks and assists as determined by the Lead Loader in other activities.
- Hang customer parts on the line as prescribed by the manufacturing routing.
- Sets up racks and hooks for tooling of jobs.
- Checks to ensure all customer parts are properly hung.
- Dissembles tooling after each production run.
- Masks parts.
- Runs the sand blaster as required.
- Keeps the work area organized and clean for each job and production run.
- Complies with safety rules and regulations to insure a safe work environment.
- Assists in unloading as required.
- Other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
Other Required Skills:
- Must work well with others.
- 2:00 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Full-Time, 40 hours, Monday through Thursday.
- Starting $13.00 per hour
- Health /Dental /Vision Insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401k with match